Why Join Saskatchewan Capital Network?
If you are an Accredited Investor (according to The Securities Act, 1988 (Saskatchewan) and National Instrument 45-106 ) and currently invest or are thinking of investing in seed and early-stage start ups, we invite you to join SCN!
- Improved access to deal flow – As an individual investor, deal flow can be unsystematic. Through our networks and promotional efforts, it is easier for an entrepreneur to find Saskatchewan Capital Network than it is for them to find an individual investor. SCN works with public and private service-delivery organizations providing business and/or technological advice to entrepreneurs. This approach results in investment opportunities with a better chance of commercialization success.
- Diversify your investment portfolio – With diverse experience and knowledge, SCN members can provide expert opinions during the screening and due diligence phases, as well as mentoring to the entrepreneur. The expertise within SCN’s membership allows investors to diversify their investment portfolio even though they may not be familiar with the industry.
- Increased opportunity to invest in larger deals – Co-investing allows participation in larger deals that investors may not invest in alone. Investing smaller amounts in multiple deals reduces financial risk and exposure.
- Access to investment best practices – Techniques and tools for deal screening, due diligence, valuation, term sheets, and more.
- Network with investors and entrepreneurs – SCN hosts regular networking and presentation events with successful local business people – CEOs, entrepreneurs and professionals.
Applications for membership will be reviewed by the Board of Directors.
For any inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org